The privacy statement
The protection of personal data is of great importance for LAGUNA TOURS Ltd. and we want the process of processing your personal data to be completely open and transparent to you. That is why we have a policy that defines how your personal data will be processed and protected.
Who is responsible for your personal information?
LAGUNA TOURS LTD is the administrator of the personal data you provide to us and is responsible for them in accordance with the applicable law on personal data protection.
LAGUNA TOURS LTD
Sveti Vlas, 1 Odesa Str., Laguna Hotel fl5
manager Price Dimitrova Kanarieva
Authorized representative ……………………….
VAT registration number: BG102150793
Where do we store your data?
The information we collect from you is stored at the firm’s office in St. Vlas on the following information media: hard copy and electronic: database, email accounts.
Who has access to your data
We never transfer, sell or exchange your information for marketing purposes to third parties outside LAGUNA TOURS Ltd. Data forwarded to third parties is only used to provide our services. Check out the third-party categories for each process below.
What is the legal basis for processing your data?
For any specific processing of personal information we collect, we will inform you whether the provision of personal data is required by law or is necessary for the conclusion of a contract and whether you are obliged to provide personal data, and what consequences are possible if you decide not to do it.
What are your rights?
Right of access:
At any time, you have the right to request information about your personal information that we hold. You can contact LAGUNA TOURS LTD, after which your personal data will be provided to you by e-mail.
Right to portability:
When LAGUNA TOURS LTD processes your personal data in an automated manner based on your consent or agreement. You have the right to receive a copy of your data in a structured, widely used and machine-readable format. This includes only the personal information you have provided to us.
Right of correction:
You have the right to ask for your personal data to be corrected if it is incorrect, including the completion of incomplete personal data. If you have a LAGUNA TOURS OOD client account, you can edit your personal information on your account page.
Right to delete:
You have the right to delete all personal data processed by LAGUNA TOURS LTD at any time, except in the following situations:
* you are currently in communication with a Customer Service department to resolve an issue
* you have a reservation for a holiday with us that you have not yet accommodated
* you have outstanding debt to LAGUNA TOURS LTD, regardless of the payment method
* if you have been suspected of misusing or abusing our services in the last four years
* Your debt has been sold to a third party in the last three years or one year for deceased clients
* if you have been accommodated in our apartments, we will retain your personal data regarding your transaction according to the accounting rules.
Right to object to processing based on legitimate interest:
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data based on the legitimate interest of LAGUNA TOURS Ltd. LAGUNA TOURS Ltd. will not continue to process your personal data unless it is proven that there are compelling legal grounds for it that take precedence over your interests and rights or due to legal actions.
Right to object to direct marketing:
You have the right to object to the receipt of marketing communications, including profiling and analysis for direct marketing purposes.
You can opt out of direct marketing in the following ways:
* by following the instructions in each message sent for marketing purposes
* by editing the settings in your Laguna Tours Ltd. account
Right of restriction
You have the right to request LAGUNA TOURS Ltd. to restrict the processing of your personal information in the following circumstances:
* if you object to processing based on the legitimate interest of LAGUNA TOURS Ltd., we will limit the processing of the data pending the result of the verification of legitimate grounds.
* if you claim that your data is inaccurate, LAGUNA TOURS Ltd. should limit processing pending the result of verifying the accuracy of personal data.
* if the processing is improper, you may object to the deletion of your personal data and instead request a restriction on their use
* if LAGUNA TOURS Ltd. no longer needs personal data, but you need them to exercise or protect legal claims.
How can you exercise your rights?
We take privacy very seriously, which is why we have a customer service team that handles your above requests.
The privacy statement